Wednesday 6 April 2011

Evaluation 6



What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing your products?


I have learnt that there are three stages of production. These are: pre production, production and post production.  For each of these types of production i have used software or programmes to help me.




I used google to research different films with the same genre of film as mine and also to research different artists who produce the same upbeat music usually played in the opening title sequences of chick flicks. I used google to search for pictures for my mood board. I also used it to search what transport would take me to Abbey road, as it is not somewhere i would usually go.
I used youtube to watch other opening title sequences and to listen to songs i was considering using for my film. I also used youtube to upload my final product, my annotated version and my voice over.  I have learnt how to annotate videos and how to upload them.







For my production i used a canons camera and tripod. I learned how to operate the camera and tripod allowing me to widen the variety of shots and camera angle i used.





I used Adobe premiere pro CS3 for the first time, to edit my film. I learnt how to import my clips from my documents and download and import my sound from the interent. I also learnt how to arrange and cut these were appropraite. I learned how to change the speed of my clips which gave it the 'slow motion' effect. I also learnt how to create titles.










I used adobe photoshop CS2 to make my mood board as part of my research for my genre of film and also to my 9 frames for evaluation 1







I used blogger to store all my work and research for my opening title sequence.


No comments:

Post a Comment