Thursday 7 April 2011

Evaluation 7


Looking back at your preliminary task ,what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?


For me, the preliminary task was in a way more difficult as I had very little experience using a tripod and camera and I had also never used editing software of any kind.  However, the preliminary task was done in groups of three so there was less pressure when it came to filming. My full product was very stressful when filming as arranging a time for everyone to film was very difficult. I was also still not used to using adobe premiere and still found it very difficult to edit all my clips together.
My preliminary task was not very good; it did not contain many different shot types. I think this is because we had not properly thought out what we were doing. What I have learnt from this is that planning and preparing exactly what you are doing before you film is vital in producing a successful piece of work.










Above is an example of match on action, this was the only shot that my group used effectively. The only other shot we used was a mid- shot of two people talking. I have taken what I have learnt and applied it to my full product.  I have used a wider variety of shots such as match on action, close ups, mid- shots and long shots.
From doing my preliminary task up to my final product I have learnt a lot about how to use the editing software and also different types of shots to use in my film. I have also learned a lot about the media industry as a whole.




No comments:

Post a Comment